Triple glazing is the perfect solution for homes struggling to retain the natural heat generated in the living space, successfully improving upon established double glazing practices to add both comfort and value to the modern home.
There’s simply no better way to lower your home’s U-values, achieve an ‘A’ rating or make your window more secure in the frame.
A third layer of glass makes all the difference
Put simply, triple glazing is the act of fitting three layers of glass within the frame of a window as opposed to the traditional one or two, meaning that there is an additional barrier that prevents the heat from escaping your property, making homes warmer for longer and allowing energy bills to be significantly reduced.
Compared to double glazing, triple glazing results in a warmer, safer, quieter and tougher home thanks to impressive U-values of 1.0 and lower. If your home regularly suffers from annoying cold spots, pesky draughts or unwanted breezes, always consider triple glazing as the ultimate solution for eradicating any discomfort.
Benefits of triple glazed windows
- Available for use in both uPVC and aluminium windows
- The very best thermal and acoustic insulation
- Reduces your home’s carbon footprint and increases efficiency tenfold
- The Energy Saving Trust speculates that upgrading to triple glazing can save you up to £160 a year on bills
- Ultra low U-values of below 1.0 W/m2K for increased comfort
- Resistant to condensation and weatherproof
- Makes your home less likely to experience problems such as damp, mould and draughts
- Can be easily integrated with other glazing types such as solar control glass
The most effective method of heat retention
Here at Albany Windows, we pride ourselves on the amazing difference our triple glazing practices can make to even the average home. If you want to provide a consistent and comfortable balance of temperature throughout your property; cool in the summer, and warm in the winter, invest in triple glazing to never fight the cold again.
Triple glazed window styles
We offer triple glazed windows in a range of styles, including:
All of our triple glazing can be easily integrated with other types of glass such as self-cleaning glazing, solar control glazing, patterned glazing, etched glazing and coloured glazing.
Why not check out our full range of window styles?