Highly secure and energy efficient composite doors installed in Cheltenham & Gloucestershire
Robust, secure and energy efficient, composite doors lead the market in door technology. A composite door makes an ideal front or back door for any style of property.
More and more homeowners are recognising and feeling the benefits of a composite door, such as a low threshold for easy access and a high insulation foam core for increased thermal efficiency.
Composite door features
- 12 door style ranges
- Stable door available
- Thousands of design combinations
- Decorative or frosted glass panels
- Authentic timber look option
- Scratch resistant fibreglass coating
- High security locks and frame
Enhanced door security
Composite doors are made with security in mind from the start. With a high-density foam core door slab within a steel-reinforced uPVC frame, our composite doors cannot be broken into even with the aid of a police battering ram.
- Impact-resistant GRP skin
- High quality multi-point locking
- Crimebeater anti-pick, anti-bump and anti-drill locks
- Meets enhanced security standards
- We use market leading Yale locks
Energy efficient entrance doors
Composite doors from Albany feature a high performance insulating core, installed within a naturally insulating uPVC frame. Our composite doors are 17% more thermally efficient than timber doors and help to reduce heat loss from your home.
- Triple glazed panels, top lights and sidelights
- Fully weatherproof and draught proof
- Reduced heating bills
Composite door styles
Albany composite doors are available in a range of vibrant colours that will never need painting. What’s more, our composite doors come with a stunning selection of glazing styles that can be coloured to complement the colour of the door.
Colourful front doors
We offer an unbeatable range of coloured composite doors. Choose from many different colour palettes, including the Heritage range of classic colours, bold and bright Gemstone tones, pastel shades in the Miami Art Deco collection and ‘Fifteen Shades of Grey’!
Glass and glazing options
Depending on your choice of composite door style, you can incorporate a glass design into your new front or back door. All glazing panels are triple glazed for added insulation and to protect the glass design.
- Decorative, bevelled and stained glass designs
- Etch-effect, satin backed and frosted glass
- Optional toughened, laminated and low-e energy saving glass
- Glass units with enclosed blinds available
Door locks and handles
Add the finishing touches to your composite front or back door from our range of handles, letterboxes, knockers and spy holes. Choose from white, black, silver, chrome, gold and polished gold hardware to match your door.