Acoustic aluminium windows installed in Cheltenham & Gloucestershire
Aluminium windows installed by Albany provide exceptional levels of thermal and acoustic insulation, aesthetic and security, making them well suited to the demands of both traditional and modern style properties.
Supplied with energy-saving double glazing as standard, and utilising a unique polyamide thermal break for enhanced thermal and acoustic insulation, our aluminium windows can help to significantly improve the warmth and energy efficiency of your home.
What’s more, aluminium windows are naturally resistant to corrosion and have a working lifespan of 30 years and up. They are also much easier to maintain than other window styles, being perfect for homeowners who want a low-maintenance window with high-performance levels at an affordable cost.
Aluminium window features
- Crafted from high-quality aluminium profile
- Thermally broken unit with reinforced glass strips for additional energy efficiency
- Leaded, bevelled and stained glass designs
- Multipoint locking system, utilising shootbolts for enhanced security
- Electrostatic powder coat finishes and anodized finishes available
- Available in a practically unlimited range of RAL colours
- Long-lasting, resistant to corrosion and easy to maintain
- A+ rated for energy efficiency
Fully customisable aluminium windows for your Cheltenham home
All of our aluminium windows are made to measure designs, available in casement, sash and tilt and turn styles. Aluminium windows from Albany can also be created in unlimited bespoke shapes and designs to match the needs of your home. We can create windows in custom shapes, such as circular, arched or lancet styles so that you can achieve the perfect look for your property.
Available in a huge range of electrostatic powder coats and anodised finishes, our aluminium windows can be further customised to suit the needs of your home.
Secure aluminium windows in Cheltenham
We take the security of our windows seriously. That’s why we can offer casement windows that meet the following high standards;
- Internally beaded for additional security
- High quality hinges and locks
- Market leading Yale locks
- Multipoint locking system for extra protection and peace of mind
Highly durable aluminium windows with low maintenance
The corrosion-resistant qualities of aluminium windows make for a frame that requires little to no maintenance whilst still remaining resistant to harsh weather elements.
Unlike its uPVC counterpart, aluminium will never crack, warp or split over time, giving homeowners a high functioning product with an extended product life.
Energy-efficient aluminium windows
Replacement windows must achieve an energy rating of C or above; we offer windows with up to an A+ energy rating. Not only are our casement windows compliant with current regulations, but they could save you hundreds of pounds a year in heating bills.
- Can achieve A+ Window Energy Ratings
- Supplied with energy-saving double glazing as standard
- Argon-filled sealed units
- Triple glazing option available
Aluminium window styles
Glazing and glass options
You can add almost any glass design into your window frames, including leaded windows, bevelled designs and stained glass.
We can supply our aluminium windows with double glazing as standard, or triple glazing for enhanced thermal insulation.
Our windows also feature energy-saving glass that absorbs extra energy from the sun whilst retaining and balancing internal heat. This combination of solar absorption and retention keeps your home warmer for longer as well as lowering your energy bills, saving you extra money.
Large range of window handles and locks available
We offer a large variety of customisable hardware so that you can create the aluminium window of your dreams. With multipoint locking systems, traditional handles, astragal bars and sash horns available, it’s easier than ever to create the window of your dreams.
Aluminium window colours
Aluminium windows from Albany are available in a huge range of RAL colours.
We can also supply frames in dual colours, so that you can have a different colour on the inside and outside of your property, such as white on the inside to match the interior décor.
Please request a colour chart for a more accurate representation.
Related aluminium window blog posts:
- Steel looking, modern window ideas for a contemporary home look
- What makes aluminium windows the most modern choice?
- 10 reasons to switch to Origin aluminium windows and doors
- How long do aluminium windows last?
- The advantages of aluminium windows and doors over uPVC
- How could aluminium windows change your home? 5 unexpected benefits!